There are many, varying aspects that help make a business successful. Some are: appealing to the target audience, having good timing, and finding the right crew to make it all come together; but one factor that does not get highlighted enough is the importance of a brand logo. This article will focus on the process and benefits of creating an effective and memorable logo for your business.
Your logo is your first impression many get of your company and is meant to quickly grab the attention of a passing customer, giving them a brief idea of what your business stands for. If you put no effort into your logo, it will not encourage customers to put any effort into checking out your business. So, let’s discuss ways in which a logo can help your small business grow.
Are you in need of a logo for your small business? Contact us today!
- It Makes a Strong First Impression- Like we mentioned earlier, it’s the first thing a customer will see, and can be used to make a strong first impression. A logo can say a lot about a business, from the tone of the colors, to the style of the font. Do you dominate the field in which you are working? Is your company family-oriented? Your logo could answer all these questions before you ever have an opportunity to share information with your customers.
- It Separates You From the Competition- Think of all the ways your business is unique or different and how your logo can represent that to the public. While you may not be the only restaurant in town, you may be the only one offering biodegradable packaging because you support the earth, and your brand logo could do its part in driving that message home into minds of passing customers.
- It Creates a Lasting Memory- This goes without saying, but a good logo lives in a customer’ minds. For example, I am willing to bet, that without having ever owned a device from either company, that you could recognize the Apple and Microsoft logos. Outside of being household names, society today can recall common logos because they associate fond memories of a logo with brand it represents.
- It Fosters Brand Loyalty- As your brand grows, so will the familiarity of your brand logo across different avenues. This increase in exposure will create a certain perception of your brand. For example, maybe it is that your brand is dependable and trustworthy. Think of sports apparel like Nike or Adidas. Many individuals do not question the price or the quality or those items, once they are aware that the brand who produced them is trusted by their peers and that they have celebrity endorsements.
- It Gives Your Brand an Identity Outside of Its Products- Aside from your products or service, the logo is a chance for your customers to understand you as a person and the core values of your product, as well as, what to expect from the general atmosphere of your store (if you have a storefront). Having a logo that doesn’t accurately represent what you stand for could lead to less than ideal encounters, resulting in a tarnished reputation.
Check out some of the logos we have created for our customers here!
Making a brand logo does not have to be difficult or heavy on the pockets. There are plenty of easy-to-use logo design tools out there that can help you get started on this vital step to running a successful business. Please comment below if you have ideas of other ways in which a good logo can benefit your business.